During the 2023 Annual Meeting of the American Historical Association (AHA), which will be held from January 5-8 in Philadelphia, CEHS will sponsor or co-sponsor 5 sessions:
- The CEHS presidential roundtable: “Histories of Climate Change: Place-Based Approaches from European History” (Saturday, January 7, 3:30-5:00 p.m.)
- “Teaching European Migration History with Open Access Sources” (Thursday, January 5, 1:30-3:00 p.m.)
- “In Global Transit: Refugees and Other Forced Migrants Coping with Contingency on the Move”
- “New Perspectives on Refugees from Nazi Europe in the Americas” (Friday, January 6, 1:30-3:00 p.m.)
- “Transatlantic Hate” (Friday, January 6, 3:30-5:300)
In addition, the Society’s annual business meeting will be held on Saturday, January 7, from 5:30-6:30 p.m. The business meeting will be followed by a reception running from 6:30 to 8:00 p.m.