Central European History is the premier scholarly journal dedicated to central Europe’s complex and diverse history. CEH publishes work related to German-speaking and German-identified peoples, as well as work on non-German speakers in the historic states and regions of central Europe, including the Habsburg lands, Austria, and Switzerland. Established in 1968, it features original research articles, essays, forums, and reviews of recent works in the field. It is published quarterly under the direction of editor Monica Black, associate editor Mirna Zakić, and the editorial board.
- Interested in submitting an article to the journal? Learn more about the CEH editorial policy and submission guidelines.
- Want to subscribe? Individual membership in the Central European History Society includes a journal subscription. Join here!
- Want to advertise in CEH? Advertising information and rates are available on the journal website.
- Annual Editor’s Report, 2020
- Annual Editor’s Report, 2019